ITC Global requires an experienced Marketing Specialist to join their team in Aberdeen, Scotland.
As a Marketing Specialist you will work closely with the Global Sales leader at our European HQ in Aberdeen to ensure alignment between Sales and Marketing. Key accountability for:
- Responsible for supporting tradeshows and events, customer campaigns, as well as sales materials and presentations, branding and website initiatives, and print and online advertising.
- Provide comprehensive marketing communications and sales support to each of the company’s business segments - energy, maritime, enterprise, cruise and channel partners.
- Support the company’s communications strategy across all marketing channels through the planning, execution and ongoing management phases. Collaborate with regional offices and key constituents from Corporate and with stakeholders in multiple departments across the organization.
As a Marketing Specialist your duties will include:
- Manage tradeshows and industry events including all aspects of booth or sponsorship coordination, and creative development, demonstrations and promotional plans, as well as preparation of, and coordination with, the global sales teams
- Manage customer events (demos, open houses, large-scale RFP presentations), and partner with Marketing team to support internal executive and sales meetings as needed
Marketing Team Logistics
- Manage the inputs and tracking of the annual marketing budget and partner with the marketing team on managing initiatives by vertical market and reforecasts as needed
- Partner with internal departments and functions to manage all purchase requisition and finance related paperwork and documentation within the organization’s global systems
Sales Support & Marketing Team Logistics
- Responsible for supporting customer RFP and business intelligence research and associated activities, as well as administrative tasks related to sales support including list development, publication management, and managing all marketing and sales related logistics.
Position and promote ITC Global organization and products and services; develop strategies and track results; Establish Key Performance Indicators and Metrics for measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Coordination of Creative Development and Execution
- Engage with internal creative or external firm to help direct the development of creative marketing materials such as collateral, print and online advertising, website, and other related creative
- Maintain responsibility for the postings and content updates to relevant sections of the organization’s internal SharePoint site
- Manage advertising orders and related vendor/publication relationships
Marketing Communications Activities
- Manage posting of social media plan content and track social media for relevant post and recognition opportunities
- Manage the build-out and distribution of internal newsletters and communications as neede
Knowledge/Skills & Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a strong bias toward clarity and simplicity.
- Can effectively add value to cross-team initiatives that require collaboration across lines and departments.
- Global perspective and the ability to operate on a global stage.
- Strong understanding of the company’s value proposition of an integrated, managed solution.
- Detail oriented individual with proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects concurrently and within projected deadlines.
- Ability to work well as part of a regional and virtual teams across multiple geographies/vertical markets.
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills, as well as key design programs-be able to develop professional sales materials and graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent-related major.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field
- Experience with and understanding of communications/telecom sector, or Oil & Gas, Maritime, Mining remote communication projects a plus.
- Creative skills for developing presentation materials for internal and external audiences
Must be willing to travel 1-2 times per quarter.