Panasonic – Marketing Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Responsible for working on traditional marketing activities such collateral marketing materials, digital and print advertising. Manage installer portal and facilitates co-branded marketing materials for installers. Manage and measure ROI of marketing/lead generation activities with closed loop reporting.
Advertising and Collateral Materials:
- Recommends and develops appropriate collateral literature with input from sales team and national marketing manager.
- Communicates and works closely with installers to create co-branded marketing materials.
- Keeps track of marketing materials, works with vendors to control price and quality. Keeps track of expenses and submits PO’s in vendor system.
Marketing Program Development:
- Manages the installer portal and all its activities. Helps implement and analyzes effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of marketing/sales events such as trade shows, contact meetings and sales meetings.
- Assist in website content/product updates and SEO.
- CRM AND METRICS (Solar & Battery Storage)
- Conducts in-depth analysis of all marketing campaigns and lead generation efforts through CRM (Salesforce).
- Distribute leads, measure ROI, track leads and create closed loop report.
- CRM AND METRICS (Power Tools)
- Support in managing and updating lead to opportunity process, data management within Salesforce to ensure data integrity. Manage campaigns through Salesforce CRM/Marketing cloud to support sales initiatives.
- First line of support for sales team to troubleshoot CRM issues supported by CRM admin.
- Provide training to business users as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration required. MBA highly desirable.
- Practical knowledge and experience with modern market and promotional activities.
- 3+ years of experience in Consumer or Energy/Solar products required.
- Excellent skills in MS office Suite, Salesforce, Adobe Acrobat
- Thinks strategically and innovatively about improving business in a very complex marketplace
- Is decisive, focused and proactively drives for execution
- Must be strong collaborator to work with sales, technology, factory, and management.
- Track record of managing projects and working with cross-functional teams
- Team Player ,Proactively promotes cross team collaboration and builds commitment to ideas
- Superb presentation, writing and communication skills
- Travel requirement: 20 – 30 % as required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.