Panasonic – Marketing Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assist Marketing Managers in brand/positioning development to ensure a well-differentiated and compelling brand presence in the U.S. market.
- Exercise effective communication skills with timely response to emails giving anticipated time needed to provide a solution to any requests. Use texts when needed to draw attention to matters requiring urgent attention.
- Report KPI measurements and advise corrective actions of advertising media including SEO, SEM and social plans. Secure purchase orders and proof of performance for ongoing media and provide Marketing Managers with media spend tracking.
- Support Marketing Managers with Consumer Digital Marketing activities needed to support merchandising and sales teams.
- Project Management:
- Manage timelines and roadmaps of all category-related social initiatives. Communicate Marketing Group directives with Social Networking teams plus external digital agencies as required. Interface with Social Media Agencies to insure timelines, goals, and objectives are met.
- Coordinate all category-related web activity and content on Panasonic websites.
- Execute tactics outline within consumer marketing plans, including advertising, public relations, social media, web, training, in-store merchandising, and consumer promotion activities, driving traffic to key retail partners and Panasonic websites
- Insure marketing production timelines are met for print, digital, and artificial intelligence driven advertising campaigns. Develop creative briefs, timetables, budgets, creative integration and evaluation of ad effectiveness.
- Insure projects assigned to internal support teams are on track including: creative services, in-store merchandising and collateral material groups. Support agency requests in the development and coordination of fixed retail display fixtures on behalf of all PCEC categories.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ yrs. of marketing experience including experience preferred
- Based in Panasonic of North America HQ in NJ. Some international and/or domestic travel required at time, but not to exceed 10%.
- Moderate understanding of CRM and digital marketing terminology and tactics
- Basic Photoshop skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.