Panasonic – Marketing Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Support digital marketing initiatives based on the sales and marketing strategy to meet objectives in customer acquisition, growth, retention, and reactivation.
- Discover ways to enhance the company's website through creative landing pages, blog posts and SEO optimization.
- Monitor digital marketing campaign performance through reports.
- Improve user experience by supporting updates of website and online customer portals.
- Support reporting and analytics campaign management. Includes lead generation products, campaigns etc. Supporting updates to website including inputting tickets.
- Support SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, digital ad displays.
- Support back end set up of e-mail campaigns, i.e. building templates in MC, creating campaign-specific lead forms.
- Support and update lead to opportunity process, data management within Salesforce to ensure data integrity. Support campaigns through Salesforce CRM/Marketing cloud to support various marketing initiatives.
- Help maintain the division’s presence on the web & provide support for miscellaneous web and social media projects.
- Collaborate with analytics team on targeting, segmentation requests, and campaign analysis.
- Support web business partner on making recommended web/social changes to enhance business results.
- Implement website updates and improvements as directed by the marketing team.
- Support website proofing for quality assurance.
- Monitors social media community engagement and supports with organic posts.
Marketing and Sales Support:
- Support the management of the installer portal and all its activities.
- Help implement and analyzes effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of marketing and sales events such as trade shows, contact meetings and sales meetings.
- Communicate and work closely with installers to create co-branded marketing materials.
- Support PESNA merchandising display programs, including development & execution of new displays and sales tool kits.
- Provide marketing support on national/regional projects, including but not limited to collateral, giveaways, print, digital, social media, web, sponsorships, etc. Assist marketing team on all co-branded requests from the sales teams.
- Provide support for miscellaneous marketing and sales requests, including ad-hoc reporting. Internal/external follow-up and project tracking.
- Support marketing’s budget & procurement process, research PO’s/invoices/onboarding new suppliers, etc.
- Support trade show, event, PR planning, sponsorship benefits execution and management. Maintain trade show and event schedule, and track leads and ROI.
- Maintain and update all distribution lists and lead files in a central repository.
- Ship materials to events, sales team, and customers, as needed.
- Provide support on the quarterly PESNA newsletter. Including gathering, compiling content and write ups.
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration required.
- Practical knowledge and experience with modern market and promotional activities.
- 2+ years of experience in Consumer, Building Products or Energy/Solar products preferred.
- Excellent skills in MS office Suite, Salesforce, Adobe Acrobat.
- Thinks strategically and innovatively about improving business in a very complex marketplace.
- Is decisive, focused and proactively drives for execution.
- Must be strong collaborator to work with sales, technology, factory, and management.
- Track record of managing projects and working with cross-functional teams.
- Key communications contacts, internal and external, and level of persuasion required
- Team Player, proactively promotes cross team collaboration and builds commitment to ideas.
- Superb presentation, writing and communication skills.
- Travel requirement, 10 – 20 percent as required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.