Marketing Partnership Manager - Seattle
At Yo Labs, we’re finding new ways for technology and design to lighten our loads, reclaim our time, and improve our well-being. We want it all. A career and home. Family and friends. Health and wellness. But actually having it all can leave us feeling overloaded. And research shows it. 43% of people struggle with decision-making. 66% say overload affects their work, and 62%, their interpersonal relationships.
Technology was supposed to help by making us more efficient. But the faster we get things done, the more we take on, and our well-being falls to the bottom of the list. Yo Labs is on a mission to make balance a priority – and do it joyfully.
It’s a meaningful product challenge: helping society reclaim time and make space for joy through technology and design. That’s what the team at Yo Labs is solving for every day, and we have a lot fun doing it. With leadership from big tech like Google, Apple, Microsoft, and hyper growth startups like Nest, Waymo, TaskRabbit, and Casper, we’re motivated to make the world a happier place. Join us!
What you will get to do:
We’re looking for a dynamic partnership manager who can help Yo Labs build relationships with local businesses and professional services in the Seattle area. Your focus will be on developing partnerships with individuals and companies in the home services, family services, and wellness industries. In addition, you will have a deep understanding of unique local businesses, attractions, and venues and establish business relationships on an as needed basis.
As an expert on the Seattle market, you will be responsible for identifying and engaging with businesses that match the needs of our members. You should be passionate about building strong relationships and finding ways to create mutually beneficial arrangements with local businesses. You will be expected to be able interact with a wide range of businesses and services across Seattle and surrounding cities.
You will also be responsible for providing insights and feedback to YO Labs to help improve our ability to help members. You will have the opportunity to help shape our product offering and contribute to the overall success of the company. This is a perfect and unique opportunity for individuals who are passionate about people and being a part of a fast-growing company.
- You will be responsible for building strong relationships with desired local businesses and maintaining those relationships over time
- Market research to identify and recruit new businesses and experiences in Seattle area
- Negotiate mutually beneficial business terms and secure special offers on behalf of our member base
- Be the YO Labs in-market expert and support our virtual teams with research and local knowledge
- Help resolve any issues that may pop-up from time to time with members, pros, or businesses
- Overview select jobs or events that are scheduled on behalf of our members.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years in sales, relationship management, and/or business development
- Excellent communications skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Familiarity with the hiring city and surrounding areas
- Passion for building exceptional relationships with partners
- Must be 21, have valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and reliable transportation
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
Status: Full-time employee
Travel: Expected to cover 25-mile radius around Seattle area
Job offers an independent working environment and schedule flexibility
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.