Panasonic – Marketing Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
The Marketing Manager for the Personal Care and Appliance segments will own strategy and execution of all marketing activity for the categories, collaborating with members across product and merchandising, sales, customer insights, content and digital and e-commerce teams.Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the product team to understand category goals, challenges and budgets, developing closely aligned B2C marketing strategy for each managed category
- Coordinate all marketing activations for the categories, with ownership of overall project management, scheduling and reporting
- Work with internal creative and content team members to develop and/or modify visual assets and copy as needed for sales support, product content and ad campaigns
- Manage external agencies and vendors to insure on-time and in-budget projects and campaigns—suggesting and assisting procurement in onboarding new tools and vendors as needed to support category growth
- Align closely with customer insights and digital marketing team to understand audience learnings, market trends and campaign impact to continue to optimize marketing spend and drive growth in demand and sales
- Maintain strong understanding of the competitive landscape as well as current tools, trends, technologies and tactics available, and regularly suggest new or modified activities and/or processes to support market share growth in owned categories
- Own communication of marketing strategy, activities and results with internal US teams as well as HQ teams in Japan
- Maintain weekly meetings with product team as well as larger marketing team to align on tactics, project status, campaign assets, approvals and in-flight optimizations
- Oversee social media activity within owned categories, working closely with internal team members and external agencies to support overall category goals, build social following and engagement, and monitor and report on paid support and channel analytics
- Align with and support digital and e-commerce teams to build out product detail pages, landing pages and brand store-fronts that tie into 360° category strategy
- Implement and manage UTM’s, category hashtags, target keywords, etc. to insure that all digital campaign data is ingested and processed correctly
- Utilize our project management software, Monday.com, to manage project status and tasks, live campaigns and build/maintain marketing budgets
- Build out monthly and quarterly reports on marketing activities and results, including key learnings and recommendations
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years experience in a B2C marketing role; budget management of $1MM+ preferred
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and tools — Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, programmatic/display/native advertising, social media platforms, and industry terms like CTR, CPC, VCR, etc.
- Strong experience in project and budget management, with proven ability managing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently
- Experience reading and interpreting marketing campaign results, as well as understanding and applying customer insights data to marketing strategy
- Experience in a global organization a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.