Panasonic – Marketing Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Assist in the graphic development, implementation and launch of Marketing Strategic Plans in support of new products, target markets, channel development, etc. Collect and analyze data from existing Marketing and Sales initiatives that establish and monitor marketing plan ROI metrics as well as help to establish future strategic planning and new customer development.
- Work with Marketing and Product Marketing to enhance CSD’s sales training capabilities. Review current product training materials for accuracy and update as required for content and graphics.
- Create new product sales training presentations for the sales force and for Digi-Key PTM purposes.
- Under the direction of PIDSA / CSD Marketing Team members, support implementation of the continuing PIDSA Website Development project and Social Media amplification campaign.
- Work to add content into PIDSAs new Product Information Management Database, Drupal 8 Content Management System and other online tools supporting the website.
Social Media Implementation:
- Work with PIDSA / CSD Marketing Team to implement social media content into PIDSA channels, i.e.: Linked In, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Assist Group Manager:
- Strategic Marketing on projects as necessary.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- A college intern in their junior year with a major in Marketing or Communications or Graphic Design with graphic development skill sets.
- Functional ability to operate Mac or PC platforms is mandatory to accomplish specific duties listed above including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Google Analytics a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities are required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.