Panasonic – Marketing Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
Website Content Development:
- Under the direction of PIDSA Marketing Team members, support implementation of the continuing PIDSA Website Development project and Social Media amplification campaign
- Work to add content into PIDSA’s Product Information Management Database, Drupal 8 Content Management System, and other online tools supporting the website
- Will support with copywriting for new product introductions, landing page development, and more
Social Media Implementation:
- Work with PIDSA Marketing Team to manage and implement social media content into PIDSA channels, i.e.: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Assist in any improvements in supporting social media initiatives
Video Content Creation:
- Create and develop multimedia audio and video content for external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, corporate training, and other enterprise-wide projects
What You'll Bring:
- Current student in their junior or senior year with a major in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or Audiovisual Communications Technologies
- Copywriting, graphic development skill sets and video editing capabilities
- Functional ability to operate PC platforms is mandatory to accomplish specific duties listed above including Microsoft Office
- Graphic design software knowledge such as Adobe Creative Suite and video editing knowledge highly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities and organizational skills are required
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.