Panasonic – Marketing InternEvery moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
Marketing activity support
- Regional sales marketing activities and sponsorship
- Sponsorship marketing activation and performance analysis
- Trade show support including but not limited to:
- Schedule management
- Sample procurement
- Media interview facilitation
- Vendor management
- Sponsorship facilitation
Web and Social Media support
- Provide support for web and social media projects
- Compile, review and analyze web and social media metrics
- Work with digital marketing team to make proposed web social changes to enhance business results
- Implement website updates and improvements as directed by the marketing team
- Support website proofing for quality assurance
- Procurement processes Invoice, Order, and inventory management
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Management, Communication or similar
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Software, Microsoft Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Creative, self starter with the ability to work independently, and collaboratively as part of a team
- Proven ability to stay organized, multi task and hit deadlines
- Innovative, out of the box thinker with a get it done work ethic
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities are required.
The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.