Panasonic –Marketing Automation Sr. Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Are you a member of the marketing nation? Are you looking for a position that will offer professional growth and the opportunity to do great work? We are looking to add an email marketing/marketing automation specialist to our fearless marketing team. If you have 5+ years of B2B experience working directly in Marketo and you are Marketo certified, or ready to pass the exam, we would like to talk to you and help you get certified.
The Marketing Automation Sr. Specialist will oversee and successfully deliver day-to-day campaign operations activities, including architecting automation campaigns, customer segmentation, email deployment and reporting. This role works closely with line of business marketing partners to drive and deliver all technical and operational aspects of campaign execution within the Marketo marketing automation platform, and associated ecosystem.
- Drive the day-to-day operation, configuration, administration and optimization of Marketo marketing automation processes and platform.
- Develop new nurture campaigns and personalized multi-touch programs, including development of workflows and rules
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for email campaigns to increase conversion rates
- Troubleshoot complexities that arise from marketing automation activities
- Create campaign email and landing page assets in Marketo, including basic updating of HTML and CSS code as necessary to ensure proper rendering in all major email clients and browsers, as well as on all device types
- Create campaign recipient list segmentation rules to enable targeted audience strategies. Liaise with Salesforce resources on data sourcing, enhancement and hygiene needs as necessary
- Schedule and deploy campaigns
- Manage platform technical aspects of key lead nurture capabilities, including the funnel framework, scoring models, subscription preferences, etc.
- Create and maintain metric reporting on program and asset performance, analyze performance and trends and generate insights
- Report on prospect nurturing results, Open Rates and CTR generated from email marketing efforts
- Drive efficiencies; optimization of campaign templates, naming conventions and processes that increase business efficiency for the marketing function
- Serve as Marketo SME for the integration of Marketo, Salesforce and other various components of the marketing automation stack.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B marketing experience. Large company experience a plus
- Experience building and implementing B2B campaigns specifically in Marketo required. Marketo certification a plus
- Understanding of integrations between various marketing systems
- Strong understanding of demand generation strategies, campaign execution tactics and best practices, marketing data usage and reporting capabilities
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy and marketing excellence
- Familiar with metrics, key performance indicators and industry benchmarks associated with campaign execution and nurture activities ad programs
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Salesforce preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.