Panasonic – Marketing Analytics Specialist (fully remote)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Have a clear understanding of SQL database programming.
- Ability to maintain and manage API connections
- Work with agencies to plan, execute and optimize web browsers and retailer based search media campaigns
- Ability to work comfortably within standard search and DSP services: Google Ads, Criteo, AMS, WMS
- Ability to work comfortably within standard social ad media systems: Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads Manager, Sprinklr
- Coordinate with internal data lake management teams and data dashboarding teams; Primary interface from within Microsoft PowerBI
- Understand the nuances to optimize Amazon Marketing Services AMS and DSP media services
- Understand and analyze customer shopping behavior to identify opportunities to improve engagement, conversions, and other campaign performance metrics
- Ensure media budgets are controlled within KPI limits established by the business units
- Produce weekly, and monthly analytics reports shared in dashboard tools such as PowerBI, Google Data Studio, and PowerPoint
Education & Experience:
- BS or BA degree required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience
- Background in E-commerce; Amazon preferred; and expertise in Digital Marketing: Search, Display, SEO, and CRO
- Desire to learn and adapt to future data systems such as SimilarWeb, Kenshoo SKAI, Google 360
- Understanding of native ad services such as Nativo, Taboola, Out Brain
- Organized, detail-oriented with excellent follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset to effectively navigate Amazons constantly evolving retail environment
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage deadlines
- Resourcefulness to effectively navigate the internal organization to resolve issues and achieve objectives
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, Microsoft Team
- Experience working in Vendor Central; additional Seller Central experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.