Panasonic – Market Researcher Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
- Research competitors and compile competitive intelligence in the connected vehicle space
- Develop a broad understanding of the connected vehicle landscape including, but not limited to, products, markets, competitors, etc.
- Manage or assist in managing market research projects
- Create reports and present or assist in presenting findings to internal stakeholders
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of or experience in Market Research, Psychology, Social Science, or related field(s);
- Basic knowledge of market research methodologies;
- Interest in conducting market research and competitive intelligence in an emerging technology-related field
- Experience in data analytics or in understanding large and complex data sets
- Above-average analytical, decision-making, project management, written/verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- Self-starter—always looking for opportunities to improve something and will jump in to fix things without being asked;
- A strategic and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary;
- Flourishes in ambiguity;
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively—balance left and right brain—people person as well as data person.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- NOTE: Internship pay rates are $15/hr to $25/hr, based on the class level (Freshman – Senior) of the candidate and whether the candidate is in an undergrad or graduate school program.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.