This new contributor will guide the company’s research efforts by capturing customer feedback and business needs while driving operational improvement and innovation.
- Mine secondary research, analyze, and communicate key retailer and shopper trends.
- Manage third party projects including defining requirements, evaluating vendors, tracking and reporting progress, reviewing the ongoing work product, and assessing and delivering results.
- Independently manage, design, and lead retailer and shopper research projects:
- Design and execute customer ODI / Blueprinting studies to understand needs and opportunities to support innovation process.
- Design and execute net-promoter research projects.
- Develop internal surveys to support functional leaders.
- Assisting in preparation of presentation materials for senior management, the Board of Directors, marketing teams and other clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B market research preferred.
- Experience with questionnaire design and review is important.
- Familiarity with a variety of marketing research techniques and methodologies is helpful.
- Proven ability to convert raw data into meaningful analyses and communicate at an appropriate level to senior leaders.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects including tracking activities, internal and external resources and budget.
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills.
- Team player with the ability to build good rapport with both internal and external clients.