Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Market Analyst
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
H-D-Connect: Harley Davidson LiveWire, powered by Panasonic
What you will get to do:
The Market Analyst will lead the marketing intelligence gathering and related research and analysis to support product portfolio strategy and development to the Smart Mobility Office business.
- Proactively conceive, lead and conduct qualitative and quantitative research investigations that drive strategic and tactical product development, business and marketing decisions.
- Deliver timely and as-required regular reports on competitive and other market conditions that influence SMO business activity. Create exceptionally concise presentation and other information visualization material for management meetings to facilitate discussion and decision making
- Create and deliver against a roadmap of research and intelligence gathering that enables the business to remain focused on (and responsive to) the most important issues
- Develop a deep understanding of connected services landscape including, but not limited to, competitors, products and markets, and develop frameworks to synthesize this understanding into actionable insights to guide the business (e.g., segmentation and competitive dynamics models, etc.)
- Lead the strategic advocacy and growth of the research and intelligence gathering competency by building strong relationships with marketing, product and sales teams across the organization and beyond. Proactively collaborate with multiple inter and intra-company departments on projects to help provide well-organized coordination and communication.
What You’ll Bring:
- This position reports into the Senior Manager of Product Management at Smart Mobility Office and will work closely with all functional business areas including sales, business development, product development and corporate marketing.
- Individual contributor. No direct reports.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business, Market Research, Statistics, Psychology or related field is preferred.
- Five or more years of specific product planning research experience is preferred.
- Strong statistical analysis (e.g., R, SPSS, etc.) software skill is preferred.
- Creating comprehensive presentations backed up by data, figures. Proficiency with Excel and Power Point.
- Analytical and financial analysis skills are required.
- Working experiences at Japanese corporations or Japanese language skill is highly valued.
- Analytical, creative, decision making, project management, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency determining competitive profiles and discerning nuanced market dynamics
- Independent team player, providing assistance, decision making and solutions as required.
- Problem solving, collaboration, communication skills.
- Business acumen
- Must be a proactive self-starter always looking for opportunities to improve overall system performance
- Ability to multitask
- Effective written and oral communication interpretation skills
- Bilingual English/Japanese preferred, but not required
- Post-Covid, Travel to support required activities up to 35%
What We Offer:
The pay for this position is expected to start at $100,000 per year or higher, based on qualifications. This position will be eligible for an annual target bonus of 10% based on individual and company performance
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.