TO SUPPORT SPECIFIED ASSEMBLY LINES IN CREATING AND MAINTAINING CONTROL OVER ASSOCIATED PROCESSES AND PRODUCTS. SUPPORT PRODUCTION LINES IN RESOLVING QUALITY RELATED ISSUES WHILE ASSISTING IN IMPROVING OVERALL PRODUCT QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY OF THE OPERATION.
- Develop, Implement, and maintain quality Control Plans, identifying Essential To quality (CTQ) features (process and product). Warranty, customer concerns, internal cost of quality, FMEAs, CA/PAs will be used to establish the CTQ's.
- Track, analyze and report on quality metrics. (First Pass yield, Cost of quality, DPPM, Line Issues)
- Lead CA/PA efforts, forming resolution teams, applying RCA techniques, leading kaizens, and developing improvement projects, applying Lean-six Sigma principles.
- Participate on special project teams representing the quality department as assigned by the quality Manager.
- Audit and verify compliance to work instructions, methods of assembly, quality measures, CTQs.
- Participate in internal auditing.
- Help with supplier issues, SCARs, and supplier audits.
- Analyze warranty and field issues and provide two-way communication between Field teams and factory.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree, ME or EE preferred
- 2-5 years' experience
- 2+ years' experience in quality (Manufacturing)
- Refrigeration/ HVAC experience, highly preferred
- Knowledge in the application of Total quality assurance concepts, methods, and techniques.
- High computer skills (data bases), Microsoft Office Suite, MiniTab or other Statistical Software.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.