Develop and improve manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods using statistical methods for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples. You will be the key to implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Overall Quality Management including
- Incoming inspection
- Supplier Audit and Quality coordination
- Commercial Refrigerator Door Company Quality
- Continuous Improvement
- Manage nonconformance process and complaint investigation and resolution including CARs and SCARs
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; work with equipment vendors; solicit observations from operators.
- Determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; research, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; work with equipment vendors.
- Use statistical techniques to improve first pass yield, reduce scrap and improve product quality and process capability.
- Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing data; make recommendations.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; test finished- product and process capabilities; establish standards; confirm manufacturing processes.
- Work directly with Maintenance and Product engineering to support equipment production consistency, accuracy and first pass yield.
- Maintain product and process data base by writing computer programs; enter data Preparing manufacturing and quality procedures.
- Support and design projects by training and guiding team members. Support training guidelines and documentation.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and projects.
- CQE (Certified Quality Engineer)
- BS in Engineering field: or Equivalent field
- 3+ years of Quality Experience
- Analyze Information and implementation of approved process improvements (Six Sigma techniques)
- Report Research Results
- Develop Standards
- Helps manage processes and manufacturing methods and procedures
- Support Innovation
- Lead Quality Engineering Projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Use of SolidWorks is desirable.
- Use inspection tools; measure tools, hardness tester, comparator.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.