The Process Lead Manager ensures optimal productivity by evaluating, developing, and improving various work procedures/processes. The Process Lead Manager will manage and support all assigned project deliverables ensuring that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Manages the development and implementation of consistent processes, in support of SAP integration, across all sites to include facilitation/monitoring of process integrations, cross-process/cross-function intersects, design issues and gaps across all functional teams.
- Supports management of day-to-day milestones, deliverables and consolidation of process team project schedule/roll-up into overall master project
- Oversees staffing the functional work streams and managing resource issues from PASA and/or System Implementer.
- Advises Project Manager and Executive Sponsor on potential issues and risks resolution as well as escalates unresolved issues
- Participates in organizational process workshops involving liaising with users on process requirements and issues
- Assists with developing the Testing Strategy (entrance and exit criteria), Testing Plans and coordinates various solution tests per the Testing Strategy with Technical Architects
- Ensures all functional and customized processes comply with local legal requirements and company policies
- Checks and validates conceptual design including master data design across teams
- Ensures the project team follows documentation standards throughout all project phases
- Coordinates the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the processes
- Contributes to change management activities related to deployment and/or reinforcement of processes which may include training development, process documentation or communication strategy.
- Maintains summary program status charts and documentation. Supports any “red” items with root cause explanation and recovery plans.
- Interprets, enforces and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Four-Year College Degree in Business, Engineering or related degree required.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of program management, process management required
- Specific knowledge/experience with SAP and Procure to Pay processes in required.
- Experience in engineering or working in high-volume automotive manufacturing or warehousing environment preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Previous work experience in a cross-cultural, international environment preferred.
- Knowledge in SAP Inventory (IM), Make to Order Product, Warehouse Management (WM) and Plan Maintenance (PM) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Business Process management tool and document management system required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.