This role is responsible for all accounting/business activities and staff related to the Financial Analysis department. This includes influencing informed decision making by providing counsel for all business analysis, and return on investment activities, analysis and interpretation of the financial condition of the Business, including by Business Division and Business Unit (BD/BU Analysis)
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Provides financial analysis support to the business on reported results, forecast and business plan, APR/Price change recording, new product introduction, value chain investment and sourcing analysis.
- Leads and participates in activities that include; data mining: investigating discrepancies, exceptions, ad-hoc analysis of large complex data sets and modeling.
- Identifies areas of risks and makes recommendations to management for ways to improve/achieve Gross Profit for a month, quarter, fiscal year 1st or 2nd half, fiscal year to date, and/or total fiscal year by BD/BU.
- Provides data and assists in Standard cost analysis and rate studies.
- Supports audits of internal systems and procedures and cooperates with internal/external auditors to support both audits and improve systems soundness and efficiency.
- Establishes Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for area of responsibility and accountabilities/objectives for staff.
- Interprets and enforces Company policies, procedures, and regulations. Participates in the development of company policy, mainly for the issues related to Business Analysis and Results Analysis by BD/BU.
- Administers approved accounting procedures throughout the company. Maintains oversight within the company for the accuracy and compliance of accounting transactions and processes.
- Responsible for Information Security Management (ISM) as part of the normal management of the business. Must cooperate with the Company ISM professionals in implementing the information security policies within the Company, and ensures that information is handled in compliance with the Global ISM related regulations.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or BS/BA with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- Five (5) years related Financial Analysis experience required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP and FI system preferred.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.