A team manager for the region within the Customer Support Group (CSG). Ensure the latest updates on customer issues being worked and follow up for timely resolution. The main Customer Focal for all technical after sales issues and works with team to ensure Customer Satisfaction. Participate in customer meetings with regional PMO / Marketing as needed and anticipate, explain any technical after sales issue raised by the customer.
- Where applicable, take responsibility for the local on-site CSG office, understand budget for running the office and monitor consequent expenditure.
- Ensure the assigned CSG team is trained and equipped to participate actively in retrofits, entry into service of new systems and technical assistance to assigned customers.
- Recruit and train new members in order to support contractual requirements and need for new CSG support locations.
- Set direction, objectives and targets for Customer Support Engineers, monitor and appraise member's results and implement changes accordingly.
- Respond to all customer management questions related to operation & maintenance of Panasonic systems.
- Manage relationship between Panasonic and the team’s assigned customers to ensure satisfaction and a long term business relationship.
- Consistently exhibit professionalism in order to enhance our customer's perception of the Company.
- Ensure timely resolution of all customer operational issues; drive open Synergy issues to timely resolution by having the correct priority levels assigned in order to drive them to timely resolution with the help of PSG.
- Follow up with CSE and PSE on the most critical regional issues.
- Act as back-up for the Director, Technical when and where required.
- Work closely with the airline’s Technical departments and Management in providing timely and accurate data, reports and feedback.
Monitoring & Reporting
- Understand PAC goals and objectives and contribute towards attaining these by assisting and supporting colleagues and other departments as required and when/where possible.
- Ensure regular reports to Regional Director regarding customer comments including feedback, appreciation and/or complaints.
- Good managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Can work with an international team and different cultures.
- Excellent knowledge of the aviation industry and aircraft in general.
- Excellent understanding of Avionics Systems.
- Very good knowledge of IT systems and networking.
- Very good understanding of DOS / Linux operating systems and associated commands.
- Excellent analytical skills and is able to produce quality technical reports.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Excellent customer interfacing skills at all levels.
- Ability to create a business plan and understand/monitor/control budgets.
- Ability to hire, train, develop and appraise direct reports.
- Must have as a minimum a Higher Education Degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent) in Electronics, Avionics, IT or similar.
- Demonstrate at least 8 - 10 years of experience in a role of a Customer Support role with in depth technical capabilities.
- Demonstrate at least 5 - 8 years of managing a team and all the duties this brings with it.
- Accept and perform any other duties as required by the company and assigned by the direct Manager.
- Accept and perform duty travel, both domestically and internationally, as required by the company and assigned by the direct Manager.