Responsible for developing, implementing, and sustaining continuous improvements to enhance efficiency, productivity, and profitability throughout the company. This involves strategic planning, project management, and working collaboratively with all levels of the organization to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Drive the execution of continuous improvement and problem-solving initiatives across various departments to enhance business performance, utilizing CIPS (Continuous Improvement and Problem-Solving) methodology.
- Utilize CIPS framework and toolset for reporting capabilities, assessing process efficiency, simplifying processes, ensuring data accuracy, and facilitating end-user education.
- Facilitate and coach employees in Lean, Six Sigma, and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of implemented changes.
- Collaborate with different departments to identify bottlenecks, address challenges, and optimize processes.
- Promote a culture of problem solving, innovation and continuous improvement within the organization.
- Prepare reports on the progress of improvement projects and present findings to senior management.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
- Master’s degree in engineering or business highly preferred
- ASQ Black Belt certification preferred.
- Should have proven skills in problem-solving, strategic thinking, and decision making.
- Prior experience leading cross-functional project teams preferred.
- Knowledge of Project Management body of knowledge or equivalent.
- Strong data analytical skills focus on project performance and quality status data.
- Experience with current with new and evolving techniques, technologies and methodologies in project management and statistical analysis software preferred.
- Previous work experience in a cross-cultural, international environment preferred.
- Automotive Industry experience in Engineering, Quality or Manufacturing preferred.
- Proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Experience with MS SharePoint, Power BI and related Microsoft technologies.
BENEFITS & PERKS - WE'RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance
- Relaxed Dress Code
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with our without reasonable accommodations.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.