Provide financial leadership in the development and implementation of business strategies, objectives and operating plans to ensure fiscal soundness, operational effectiveness, customer satisfaction and shareholder value for the North America (NA) Commercial Equipment Business. In addition, responsible for the planning, forecasting and review of actuals for the Commercial organization.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and analysis of the commercial equipment financials in collaboration with leadership and Controller (Plan, Forecast & Actuals)
- Prepare routine and ad hoc financial packages and reports to support management on ongoing business activities and the Monthly Operating Review process (MOR)
- Retrieve and analyze data from a variety of internal systems (HFM, Oracle, BSS, BAS, SAF, Data Warehouse)
- Gain a solid understanding of industry, key customers and competitors
- Develop a business partnership with leaders in the Commercial Equipment organization and support growth & profitability initiatives.
- Lead forecasting and annual operating plan process for various sales organization and cost centers, including review and submission of forecast and annual operating plan into our consolidation system.
- Lead and drive the financial reporting and analysis function for the commercial equipment organization, including sales, profit margins and, selling and administrative expenses (including planning, forecasting and review of actual $’s and headcount).
- Support the Commercial Equipment Leaders in decision making processes using financial data and analytics to support position.
- Daily management of associates in the department and cross functionally lead initiatives within the greater finance community and Hussmann.
Scope & Dimensions:
~$700M in Annual Revenue
~$80m Administration Expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years’ progressively complex financial analysis experience
- People management experience
- Experience with ERP systems
- Detailed financial analysis of multi-operation financial statements
Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to manage competing priorities
Ability to generate new ideas and think independently
Ability to adapt quickly