Our global team works across a variety of industries to provide indispensable insights and expert knowledge to support the needs of our clients. We’re working together to continuously improve, innovate and positively impact the world around us.
At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee's contribution - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We strive to foster a collaborative work culture that enhances careers and impacts society. By bringing individuals from unique backgrounds, mindsets and experiences together, we’re able to collectively grow, innovate and more our world forward.
Panasonic has also been recognized as a Top 50 Employer by Minority Engineer Magazine, Woman Engineer Magazine, as well as STEM Workforce Diversity Magazine.
About the Program
This 15-month rotational program will provide selected candidates with the introductory opportunity to gain real-world experience doing hands-on work across different functional areas within Panasonic Systems Solutions Company.
During the 15-month program, based on your experience and preference, you will spend 3 months in some of the following roles:
- Project Manager
- Business Manager
- Project Specialist
- Channel Support Rep
- Inside Sales Analyst
- Project Specialist
- Financial, Planning and Analysis
Rising Stars Program participants will have the opportunity to:
- Be mentored by a diverse group of successful Panasonic team members
- Accompany sales/field engineering on customer visits
- Actively participate in PSSNA trade and dealer shows
- Visit major partners to learn business operations in conjunction with a future potential rotational assignment
Education & Experience:
- BS in Business, Finance, Marketing (or similar field). MBA a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Project Management, Operations Management, IT field or similar experience.
At Panasonic, we’re committed to supporting our employees physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. To do this, we offer an array of comprehensive benefits that are customizable, so employees can tailor their benefits to match with their lifestyle and meet their unique goals to foster their health and wellbeing.
Benefits being extended to Rising Star Program participants include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
- *Successful completion of the Rising Stars Program does not guarantee employment with Panasonic North America.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.