Panasonic Avionics is the market leader in the world of In Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC). We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Services Representative to join our team in Amsterdam.
As a Maintenance Services Representative you will perform maintenance, preventive maintenance to Panasonic Avionics Corporation (PAC) In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Systems on aircraft.
- Check aircraft logs for defects including deferrals
- Sweep cabins for unreported defects
- Use BITE, Quick Test & All Test as required
- Perform routine maintenance checks & component changes as required
- Rectify all defects for which parts are available
- Raise deferrals for all defects with no parts available
- The use of Approved Technical Publications as required
- Maintain ORACLE inventories and report to MOC as required
- Licensed Maintenance Service Reps to stand in for shift lead/in his absence,
- Licensed Aircraft Engineers to inspect and certify the work of technicians.
- Maintain integrity of Maintenance Service Stores Inventory by completing all necessary stock room procedures, booking parts into stock, on to aircraft and out to repair.
- Endeavour to meet, greet and dispatch each and every flight and perform the required tasks as per contract.
- Aircraft documentation to be completed in accordance with customer specific requirements.
Your skills/ qualifications:
- Aircraft maintenance experience essential
- Avionics/ IFE experience desirable
- Dutch language skills desirable but not essential
- Must have EASA CAT B1 or EASA CAT B2 with EASA CAT A
- Customer focused
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks for Airside access
- Current and valid driving licence required