- Plan and schedule aircraft In-Flight Entertainment maintenance. Ensures maintenance is carried out in accordance with the terms of the Maintenance Schedule. Responsible for tracking Company’s spares to ensure that they are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with the different groups (Maintenance Operation Centers, Operation Control Centers, etc.)
- Responsible for all the reports concerned with the contract are compiled and distributed as per agreed terms.
- Responsible for tracking deferrals to resolution. This involves assisting trouble shooting, planning and requesting aircraft downtime and ensuring that spares are available to resolve the defect.
- Liaise with related parties for media loading.
- Provide in-fight call support.
- Plan and monitor aircraft sweeps.
Maintenance Planner (PACSS)
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.