- $17.92/hour + $2/hour shift differential
- Position is for B Shift: Nights 5pm – 5am Monday – Wednesday and every other Sunday
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversees Production Activities for tempering.
- Assigns daily task and production goals and targets to meet plant goals.
- Ensure proper development, guidance and training for your team.
- Reporting of production results and documentation
- Supports and ensures PPE and safety requirements are met in your area.
- Ensure productivity instructions are adhered to.
- Actively engaged in SQCDM boards and problem solving.
- Support 5-S activities and plant improvement projects.
- Ensure security of facilities during designated shift hours.
- Enable effective communications.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place.
- Manufacture and pack products as necessary
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- TEAMWORK : Works with peers to achieve common goals.
- EQUIPMENT : Responsible for optimum performance related to equipment.
- Able to give direction.
- Must possess a high level of initiative and independent decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Dependable with good attendance record.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Willingness to work an off shift and weekends, although hours and shifts can change based on business needs.
- Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Basic computer skills required, email, Excel and Word.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior temper oven operation/1 year experience in factory environment a plus.
- Prior leadership experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions and possess basic arithmetic skills.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shifts (8-12 hrs.).
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.