- Process all Import and export documents
- File, Log, Track and Trace all Ocean & Air Cargo and its documents.
- Make analysis of weekly, monthly, and yearly trend of logistics data.
- Maintain log of all containers/BL# to approve and handle invoices from carriers.
- Handle and Arrange Air and Ocean (FCL & LCL) with warehouse team from port of entry to warehouse(s)
- Order and prepare the special Export Crating, Packing.
- Create and/or monitor forecast for both incoming raw materials and recyclable materials to return overseas.
- Collaborate with overseas supplier for making forecast for inbound raw materials.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of recyclable materials in terms of packaging and forecast.
- Create and/or monitor commercial invoice and other export documents, including Shippers Letter of Instructions (SLI) and Shippers Export Declaration (SED)
- Coordinate shipping method and scheduling with freight forwarders as well as negotiating, finding cost savings.
- Prepare the shipping documents with various forwarders for export.
- Verify the Freight Fees, Duty/Tax and Inland Fee, POD and BOL etc
- Claim the damage to Forwarders, Insurance company, warehouse provider, and initiate disposals with various waste management companies and recycling companies
- Support warehouse team with inventory accuracy, delivery order accuracy, and container delivery.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics, transportation and international freight forwarding, with focus on Ocean & Air Import/Export
- Ability to cooperate and work with related departments including overseas, Japan
- Flexibility to solve the issues without fixed thinking.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint to put together proposals, project planning and status updates and executive presentations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to an environment that’s as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla at a massive battery factory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic's role at the Gigafactory is to manufacture and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells to Tesla for their electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
Over the past few years, the Gigafactory has grown to the largest lithium-ion battery factory in the world. Together with our partner Tesla, we continue to revolutionize the lithium-ion battery space and accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and transportation.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.