ITC Global requires a Logistics/Inventory Co-ordinator to join their team in Aberdeen, Scotland.
As a Logistics/Inventory Co-ordinator you will uUnder direct supervision, performs manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products.
Your duties will include:
GREAT PLAINS TRANSACTIONS / INVENTORY
- Monitors inventory and rental asset material stock levels generates AFE/BOM to order new materials as required.
- Performs inventory movement transactions in Great Plains.
- Performs receipt of all open Purchase Orders in Great Plains.
- Issue inventory and rental asset materials as requested by internal ITC departments.
- Performs monthly physical inventory count.
- Receipt of new inventory.
- Assisting other EMEA regional warehouses management as required
DOCUMENTATION, SHIPPING/RECEIVING AND GENERAL DUTIES
- Apply Asset tags to equipment transferred from Inventory to Rental Assets.
- Responsible for domestic and international shipments.
- Assist the RMA process for the coordination of repair of inventory and rental asset components, price quotes, AFE/BOM generation, tracking, shipping and receiving.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness.
- Order office supplies.
- Operates in a safe manner to meet company safety standards.
Providing Operations On-Call
- Carrying out on call duty service as requested outside office hours
Knowledge skills Requirements
- Detail oriented individual with proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects concurrently and within projected deadlines. Ability to offer creative solutions and resourceful problem-solving skills a must.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must have flexibility of working extended hours as needed, and the ability to work independently.
- In addition to independent qualities, the ability to work well as part of a regional and virtual teams across multiple geographies/vertical markets.
- Well organized, effective written and verbal skills. Ability to prepare and present clear and concise oral and written opinions, reports and presentations.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience with Great Plains Accounting database is preferred but not required.
- Advance knowledge on stocktaking and stock management
- General knowledge on packaging and shipping international standards
- Knowledge of VSAT equipment would be an advantage
- High school diploma with some college or secondary education, military experience a plus
- Min 2+ years relevant work experience in warehousing/logistics.
- Prior experience supporting energy services Onshore/Offshore and/or telecommunications operations
- Forklift Driving License
Working Conditions/Physical Elements
- Possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
- Must be willing to work overtime if required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screens. ITC Global maintains a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy.
No travel required.