Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech (Google, Apple, Microsoft) as well as hypergrowth startups (Nest, Waymo, Casper).
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It’s the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We’re building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
We’re growing the team and are looking for one of our early marketing team hires to join the lifecycle marketing team. This team is hyper-focused on creating multichannel, customer-facing comms that build trust early and drive activation, engagement, and retention over the long haul.
The ideal candidate has had experience setting up automated comms as well as deploying one-off campaigns and has direct experience with SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
We are looking for someone who is comfortable handling day-to-day activities as well as keeping multiple projects (in different phases) moving at once by working effectively with internal and external resources. Your role will be equal parts creative strategy and more technical & quantitative.
Because of the nature of Yohana, the Lifecycle Team is pivotal to driving business results as well as improving the overall customer experience. They will do so by relying a lot on high-tempo testing, multi-channel tactics, empathetic messaging, and having a high bar for creative execution.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Partner with the Head of Lifecycle Marketing to set OKRs, run experiments, and establish project management tempo
- Help service requests from x-functional partners and stakeholders across marketing, product, and operations
- At times, own strategy and execution for specific business metrics and/or parts of the funnel
- Be able to juggle a variety of projects from A to Z including strategy and execution concurrently
- Shared accountability for activation, engagement, and retention metrics
- Run day-to-day operations including reporting, sending campaigns, and organizing QA
- Put together requirements & POVs for new ideas to get buy-in
- Put together creative briefs to properly align the creative team on new work before getting their support
- Help manage our external agency partner(s) or freelancers
- 2+ years B2C Lifecycle/Email Marketing in SaaS or B2C tech
- Knowledge of running data-driven lifecycle experiments including statistical significance
- Experience using SFMC, including content builder, campaign management, and (ideally) Journey Builder
- Have owned one or all of the following: an entire email program, newsletter, stream, or special projects
- Keep up with the latest trends on email, SMS, and push notifications
- Experience with x-functional project management (product, data science, eng, marketing, etc)
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern familiesCompetitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest