Panasonic – Lead Product Owner
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Connected vehicles and vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology are poised to radically transform the transportation industry. Cirrus by Panasonic is a data aggregation and insights platform born in the Cloud that brings together the digital and physical worlds to make transportation safer and more efficient. As Departments of Transportation look for new and innovative ways to positively impact the safety of drivers, cyclists, and pedestrians, Cirrus enables traffic operators to be notified in real-time about events like crashed and disabled vehicles, adverse weather events, and much more.
As a Lead Product Owner, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, creatives, researchers, data scientists, and business and technology leaders to launch a new data exchange and application marketplace offering within Cirrus. Our products are powering the next generation of traffic management software solutions and the data we collect and generate can be used to enable new use cases, improve safety, and define new standards for how DOTs share and collaborate. In this role, you will:
- Use industry and customer knowledge, competitive intelligence, and market research to define the product vision and roadmap
- Work closely with an agile product team to provide feature clarity and priority through epics, features, user stories, and backlog grooming and to deliver high-quality software at a regular cadence
- Define new features and KPIs to measure success; actively monitor and report on those KPIs to track progress or pivot if needed
- Collaborate with business and technology leaders to ensure the product roadmap aligns with broader business objectives and influence those objectives through your product and market expertise
- Meet regularly with customers to gather feedback, answer questions, and act as the subject matter expert on the product
- Mentor others through guidance, thought leadership, and influence to develop a world-class product organization
- Identify and explore new opportunities to further expand and differentiate the products and services of Cirrus by defining market opportunity, financial analysis, customer pain points, and proposed solutions
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven track record of bringing new Cloud-based software products and services to market
- Passion for the big picture and effectiveness in the details necessary to get there
- Get-stuff-done attitude focused on value, quality, and continuous feedback and learning
- A collaborative mindset and experience working with technical, creative, and business stakeholders
- Practical experience using data to drive product decisions, outcomes, and KPIs
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.