Panasonic – Lead OEM Partnerships & Strategy
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
Connected mobility technology is poised to radically transform the safety, efficiency, accessibility and long-term financial viability of the transportation industry. Panasonic’s Smart Mobility Office is developing cutting edge data aggregation and insights platform capabilities dedicated to manage public resources for the public good through a commitment of data standards and open source software housed in the Cloud that brings together the digital and physical worlds to make mobility safer, efficient and more accessible. As government agencies look for new and innovative ways to positively impact the safety of pedestrians, cyclists and drivers, Panasonic’s SMO tests, develops and launches technology that provides real-time situational awareness such as crashed and disabled vehicles, adverse weather events, and much more.
The Panasonic Smart Mobility Office is poised to leverage our work in connected mobility services to co-develop in partnership with players within the broader mobility ecosystem including OEMs, technology firms, cloud providers, public agencies data collection and aggregation systems to test and operationalize modern transportation revenue generation systems based on use of the publicly funded transportation assets, primarily roads.
For more information on the Panasonic Smart Mobility Office: https://na.panasonic.com/us/smart-mobility
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the OEM Partnerships & Strategy Lead, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, creatives, researchers, data scientists, policy and strategy, business, technology and government partners to launch new data collection, aggregation and processing capabilities to unlock internet-connected car data for as many use cases as allowable including secure and accurate billing and collection. Our solutions will power the next generation of public right of way asset management and monetization to modernize how public sector agencies unlock the long term sustainable revenue needed to build, operate, manage and maintain safe, efficient and effective mobility systems across, cities, regions, states and the nation.
- Leverage OEM industry knowledge to inform proposal development and product solutions
- Work closely with an agile product team to provide feature clarity and priority through epics, features, user stories, and backlog grooming and to deliver high-quality software at a regular cadence
- Collaborate with business and technology leaders to ensure the product roadmap aligns with broader business objectives and influence those objectives through your product and market expertise
- Meet regularly with customers to gather feedback, answer questions, and act as the subject matter expert on the product
- Mentor others through guidance, thought leadership, and influence to develop a world-class product organization
- Actively seek new opportunities to further expand and differentiate the products and services of Cirrus by defining market opportunity, financial analysis, customer pain points, and proposed solutions
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
Proven track record with OEMs including strong relationships and knowledge of pertinent issue and policy positions at the state and national level including but not limited to:
- innovation (fuel efficiency, hybrid, electrification, etc.)
- data (privacy, security, monetization and proprietary systems),
- transportation system funding,
- fleets, and;
- state, cross-state and national solutions
- Passion for the big picture and effectiveness in the details necessary to get there
- Get-stuff-done attitude focused on value, quality, and continuous feedback and learning
- A collaborative mindset and experience working with technical, creative, government and business stakeholders
- Practical experience assessing how policy can inform and drive product development decisions, outcomes, and KPIs
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.