Panasonic – Lead Insights Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Insights & Analysis Development:
- Develop an insights & analysis process and framework around three insight areas: data insights, market insights, customer insights.
- For data insights, employ cross-channel marketing data to establish mix modeling recommendations, optimization recommendations to drive positive ROI, and data trends analysis.
- For market insights, employ savvy research & investigative know-how to develop reporting structure around key drivers in select markets/industries, using desk research and third parties.
- For customer insights, employ savvy research & investigative know-how to develop reporting structure around key drivers impacting customer, using internal data, desk research and third parties.
Executive Presentation and Data Storytelling:
- Turn key data sets into core actionable intelligence & insights, and provide accompanying critical thinking & analysis.
- Connect the dots across multiple channels and data points to present compelling stories that drive high level business thinking and decisions. Create both cadence and format of all storytelling.
Data Analysis, Marketing:
Proactively assess & analyze marketing-related data for specific business units a/o stakeholders to identify trends, optimization, and mix modeling.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital marketing & insights teams serving enterprise teams/customers, B2B environment highly preferred.
- Highly analytical with the ability to review and synthesize varied data sets into fact-based assessments
- Experience crafting an insights & analysis model from scratch including format (presentation) highlighting various cross-channel marketing insights, mix modeling recommendations, and develop related worksheets / documents working with cross-functional teams, data analysts, marketing/advertising vendors, stakeholders
- Familiarity with customer insight (CI) associated with Account-based Marketing (ABM) a plus
- Familiarity with CSAT a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast paced environment. Can navigate ambiguity with ease
- Positive can-do attitude, excited about collaborating with others across all levels of the organization
- Stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration skills through the use of influence and leadership
- Excellent PowerPoint skills – able to clearly translate strategic thinking into effective presentations
- Experience crafting presentations highlighting user journey, ROI and cross-channel insights, using PowerPoint, and comfortable crunching numbers and business cases to support executive and marketing team ROI discussions
- Clear and compelling oral and written communication skills
- Experience, familiarity a/o exposure to various research tools & MarTech a plus including
- Google Analytics 360 / Google Marketing Platform Suite (incl. AdWords & Advertising suite of tools)
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Drupal / Responsive Web & Mobile Platform originating datasets
- Marketo (or comparable marketing automation platform)
- ABM platforms like Demandbase, 6sense, Madison Logic or comparable
- Acquia Lift / Personalization Platforms
- DMP platforms like Lotame, Oracle DMP
- Domo / Cognos Analytics / Tableau / Google Data Studio
- SEO tools like Moz, ScreamingFrog etc.
- Heat mapping tools like Hotjar
- Research platforms like Markets and Markets, CB Insights
- Data Storyteller: Ability to tell a story to marketing, non-technical & executive audiences; drive insights by connecting the dots between disparate sources, channels & data sets
- Modeler: Develop, implement and own analytics models across digital & offline engagement channels using measurement tools to generate actionable business insights. Ability to conduct vast research to build compelling insights.
- Marketer: Build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as performance of marketing technology investments designed to enable delivery of communications, experiences across channels
- Execution: Develop cadence and reporting framework/structure to deliver insights & analysis to stakeholders
- Partnership & Collaboration: Work closely with colleagues across Marketing, IT, Sales, Operations and others
- Strategic & Analytic Orientation: A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation, given that a large part of the business is based on rigorous analytic measurement of marketing initiatives (exposure to Marketing Mix Modeling is preferable)
- Solid people leadership experience: Ability to build and leverage the capabilities of a high-performing team, as well as partners across the enterprise. He/she should foster innovation, drive critical decisions, hold business partners accountable, and be able to consistently deliver results
- Strong executive communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Clear results orientation: display an intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals. S/he should be able to drive and execute an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. Previous consulting and client service experience is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.