Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Lead Fullstack Engineer
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!Click here to learn more about the One Connect team:
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
This is a new role on a highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a passion to imagine, build, test and deploy connected products in the Smart Mobility Space. You will have the opportunity to create the user interface, technical design and develop multi-platform, cross-functional, customer facing applications.
This role reports to the OneConnect Group Manager, Software Engineering.
The ideal candidate will be located in either Peachtree City, GA area or Michigan, but, we will be happy to consider applicants from other locations across the US as well as a remote based employees.
- Advanced experience with HTML CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Advanced experience in understanding fundamentals of unit testing and Front-end tools for testing and automation, like TestCafe, Jest, Enzyme.
- Advanced experience in designing, developing, and deploying backend services with Node.js.
- Experience building and delivering web applications that have seen actual production usage with a strong preference React.
- Experience in making meaningful architectural choices based on careful evaluation and prior knowledge of solutions that work.
- Experience working in an agile test-driven development with continuous integration.
- Experience in designing and developing reusable components.
- Experience with software engineering practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Deep understanding of a programming language e.g. C++, Java, Python, JavsScript and the tools and frameworks closely related to the language.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and 10+ years of related commercial experience is preferred.
- Experience with at least one major Redux side effect library such as Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga, Redux-Loop.
- Experience in building rich progressive web applications PWA.
- Understanding of the language features of ES8 and ES10.
- Understanding of how to write secure frontend, backend code and an awareness of common web application security vulnerabilities.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.