The Lead Field Equipment Rep is responsible for principal equipment management for mainly, but not limited to, the Small Format segment. This individual will utilize both internal and external processes to verify equipment quality in the field and take necessary actions to remedy all equipment deficiencies to obtain high customer satisfaction. This individual will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects and work with various departments as well as external organizations to meet project objectives and deadlines. The position will report to the NA National Account FER Leader.
- Perform standard FER duties in their respective area.
- The purpose of this expanded role is to support the growth in the Small Format segment.
- Work with the NA National Account FER Leader and the Small Format sales team leader on targeted strategic initiatives to improve our support of the Small Format business, specifically the Dollar Store business, Systems accounts and large-volume equipment roll-outs.
- Develop updated FER standard operating procedures, strategies for support of new product launches, and improvement plans focused on quality resolution.
- Assist NA National Account FER Leader with coverage maps and special assignments.
- Review, assist and support the Small Format sales team with specification requirements.
- Attend Small Format update and quality meetings
- Attend FER Leadership meetings
- Communicate systemic quality issues to the NA National Account FER Leader, Sales Leaders and FER organization.
- Work with FQS Leader and NA National Account FER leader and Regional Account Leader on communicating schedules and issues.
- Align with NA National Account FER Leader to drive cost avoidance initiatives with Small Format accounts.
- Develop a communication plan for the FER group to utilize.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years applicable work experience required
- 5+ years Refrigeration/ HVAC Industry experience preferred
- Clearly demonstrated ability to lead, facilitate, organize and motivate multiple people toward an identified goal
- A demonstrated ability to identify and champion projects through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills, both verbal and written required
- Experience with team processes and facilitation