This is a new role on a highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a passion to imagine, build, test and deploy connected products in the Smart Mobility Space. You will have the opportunity to create the user interface, technical design and develop multi-platform, cross-functional, customer facing applications.
This role reports to the OneConnect Group Manager, Software Engineering.
- Lead Telematics software development and deployment process, documentation, plans, and associated approval process.
- Work with Product Owners and Tech Leads to develop product roadmaps and design.
- Work with Customer team and/or Operations and Maintenance team to resolve any deployment issues and ensure continued operations.
- Work in concert with a Project Manager to respond to customer Request for Proposals (RFP).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and prefer 10+ years relevant commercial experience.
- Advanced experience in leading technical activities in conjunction with Software, Hardware, Test Validation engineers assigned to projects.
- practices, design patterns, and their trade-offs, especially of distributed systems.
- Advanced experience of programming languages (C/C plus plus, Java) and the tools and frameworks closely related to the language.
- Advanced Experience with Embedded Linux and RTOS (ThreadX / FreeRTOS).
- Experience with Vehicle CAN, Vehicle Diagnostics and AUTOSAR.
- Experience in coordinating project activities in conjunction with Validation, Manufacturing, Purchasing, and across Global locations.
- Experience in managing and communicating with team and management regarding development activities, project schedule, cost, issues, and risks.
- Experience in interpreting, enforcing, and complying with Company policies, procedures, and regulations
Ability to understand requirements in ambiguous problem spaces.
Proven track record in working with customers, engineers in defining system requirements from high level product specifications.
Proven track record in ensuring team successfully accomplishes stated project or functional goals and objectives.
Participate in the innovation process, bringing your unique technical view on new concepts to the table.
Collaborate with other members of the engineering and manufacturing teams to optimize components for maximum performance.
General interest in technology, ability to learn and adapt new technology and architectures.
Effective communication skills with the ability to converse orally and in writing with global team members.
We’re passionate about growth and achieving what no one else thought was possible, so even if you don’t meet every qualification but think you can be successful, we encourage you to apply and tell us about how you can contribute to that vision.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
The salary for this position is expected to be $150,000 per year or higher, based on qualifications.”
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.