- Test, troubleshoot, and diagnose computer hardware failures
- Replace and/or repair faulty components
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting of laptops and tablets
- Perform data input of required material
- Perform quality inspections for all completed processes
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Must possess good organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Quality focused
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds to a height of 5 feet
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Our repair technicians perform bench technician work (no travelling, no customer calls). Applicants must be positive, dependable, and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new products are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability.
Our environment is challenging and positive within an exciting growth industry. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC
14206 Overbrook Rd.
Leawood, KS 66224
Tel: (913) 685-8855 Fax (913) 685-8555
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.