Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, is the National Service Center for Panasonic products. Our technicians know mobile technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
- Test, troubleshoot, and diagnose computer hardware failures
- Replace and/or repair faulty components
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting of laptops and tablets
- Perform data input of required material
- Perform quality inspections for all completed processes
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Must possess good organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Quality focused
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds to a height of 5 feet
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Our repair technicians perform bench technician work (no travelling, no customer calls). Applicants must be positive, dependable, and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new products are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.