Panasonic –KAIROS Solution Architect
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
This member would design specifications for complete KAIROS system deployments for potential customers, internal projects and proof of concept within Panasonic or at third party stakeholder’s facility; Including participating in or supporting final acceptance testing of all new KAIROS deployments
- Develop and execute acceptance testing for new Panasonic KAIROS components and third-party elements inter-operating with Panasonic KAIROS systems; testing of new third-party components maintaining documentation on approved products and best practices, including developing unique new components with Panasonic engineers or technology partners.
- Creating maintaining and updating engineering training programs & materials for Panasonic as well as channel partners
Design and develop system architectures, for new KAIROS deployments and upgrades including documentation of system architectures and best practices. Proof-read sales team proposals and escalate product management designs before finalizing quotes.
Solution Sales Promotion:
Evangelist Supports Technology Demonstrations using hands-on integration as well as product value propositions through verbal, written and visual communication. Create promotional collateral, print, videos and other sales tools targeting specific markets and applications. Create presentations on particularly unique applications to provide new approaches to sales channel stakeholders and customers, also presentations on competitive product weaknesses. Participate in industry bodies (VSF, SMPTE, AMWA etc.) to keep current on industry developments and maintain relationships with technology leaders involved in MoIP, live production & entertainment and broadcast control rooms. Support and train channel partners, integrators, resellers and consultants. Keep strategic partners up to date on new developments from Panasonic and key third-party vendor partners.
Perform testing on all new and prototype Panasonic KAIROS related products (features and software builds) as well as third party components either resold or certified, completing designs where appropriate.
Sales Demo Solutions:
Maintain demo equipment in demo pool as well as seed deployments and on-line and showcase locations.
Report on the needs of customers and recurring requests from customers to product management engineering and development teams in Japan & Europe. Propose new features products or solutions based on availability of new technologies and emerging market trends.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Preferred B.S. Degree in the following areas: Computer Science, Broadcast or AV/IT Engineering, Information Systems, Pro Video Business, or similar
- 3-5 Years on-site network or broadcast system deployment or installation project experience
- Experience in configuring IP networks and maintaining servers (Cisco / AVIXA / SMPTE Certification Required).
- Excellent knowledge of Live Production Switchers, IP Streaming, IP control, IP Networking and related applications. Experience in managing network or broadcast system under time sensitive constraints.
- Experience configuring server-based media systems.
- Demonstrated results-orientation, an eye for quality.
- Attention to details with a strong track record of delivering results according to project schedules, with minimal oversight.
- Proficient in verbal communication skills including presentation to large audiences.
- Ability to develop and foster collaborative working relationships with the customer, project managers and team members.
- Ability to effectively present information to team members, cross department, customers and prospects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimal day-to-day direction
- Ability to travel 50%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.