Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Provide administration of on premise and cloud based Project Server & SharePoint farms. Provide tier 3 support for Project/SharePoint. Design and control of User Access Permissions for Project Server and SharePoint. Database Setup and Management of SQL data connections from SharePoint. Setup of Projects, Portfolios, Views, tailored to reflect the Company's current project lifecycle structure. Provides one-on-one and group training as required for the successful setup and implementation of workflows, Power BI reporting, and development of best-practice PMO work processes within the Project Server application.
- Lead, coordinate, and participate in key process improvements for Project Server & SharePoint Server farms (Both on premise and cloud).
- Participate in the design and review of new systems and application deployments.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, security, and database administration functions to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of systems to meet corporate objectives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software problems.
- Ensure that the environment complies with established policies, standards, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines.
- Monitor and test system performance; provide statistics and reports.
- Recommend and execute modifications in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure system security.
- Conduct research on hardware and software in support of procurement and system development efforts.
- Review and deploy service packs, hot fixes, system updates, and vendor-supplied patches according to best practices.
- Develop and maintain training materials and systems documentation for educating end users and new IT staff.
- 5+ years of enterprise experience implementing and managing Project Server & SharePoint Server
- Expert level ability with Microsoft on premise implementations of Project Server & SharePoint Server
- Ability to communicate Project Server product benefits offerings to IT and business leaders.
- Experience in customer-facing roles with demonstrated capability in clearly presenting thoughts and ideas confidently to audiences of various sizes and technical knowledge levels.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with Project Server and SharePoint.
- Ability to adapt to the customer's changing needs or requirements as they arise.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision
- Possess real passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, time management skills, and good judgement.
- Working technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft IIS, & Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with minimum 5 years relevant work experience OR 10 years relevant work experience
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- On-call availability for 2 weeks per year.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.