- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other information security incidents.
- Observe and interact with software used to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Work with resolver IT Teams to fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Assist with greater Security team in developing company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Help colleagues understand information security and its importance for the business.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Design step by step operating procedure documents for everyday activities
IT Security Intern
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.