Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech (Google, Apple, Microsoft) as well as hypergrowth startups (Nest, Waymo, Casper).
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It’s the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We’re building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Build robust and scalable embedded device side software with solid connectivity.
- Onboard endpoints into JAMF, a MDM solution.
- Draft JAMF policies.
- Onboard and manage corp assets into Asset Tracking system.
- Provide frontline support for helpdesk issues.
- Support and improve the employee and Business Partners' onboarding experience.
- Comprehensive Mac and windows troubleshooting.
- Support and develop automation and monitoring.
- Extend and support our IDP and SSO solution from corp network into cloud/production systems.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of IT helpdesk experience.
- Knowledge of the corp collaboration infrastructure and services - Google Admin, Zoom, Slack.
- Knowledge of IDPs such as Google's G-Suite and Okta.
- IT management and asset tracking systems such as jamf.
- Basic Infrastructure automation through scripting. E.g. go, shell, python.
- Configuration management using Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Experience driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, and risk mitigation.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA
- 401k with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events