Panasonic – IT Audit Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The IT Audit Manager will conduct internal financial and system audits and risk assessments. You will ensure that IT audit practices comply with company procedures and government regulations.
- Helps in Preparation of IT / Financial risk assessment annually.
- Conduct an open meeting with process/control owners.
- Prepare an audit plan based on risk assessment and understand the specific issues to be evaluated.
Review Audit Results:
- Communicate audit results to respective department.
- Coordinate and review remediation plans with process owners.
- Conduct a follow-up audit.
- Conduct IT, Financial and Operational Audits
- Oversee/Participate in IT, financial and operational audit as per the audit plan.
- Highlights system flaws
- Promote efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface, and security designs.
- Draft a report on audit findings.
- Test and document financial and computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
Documentation, Testing and Evaluation:
- Review document test results prepared by staff auditors.
- Assist and oversee staff auditors in documenting, testing and evaluating financial and IT internal controls under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act or the COSO framework.
- Assist and provide guidance to staff auditors in promoting preventative controls.
- Oversee process walkthrough with process control owners.
- Oversee the communication of noted deficiencies as they are presented to process control owners.
- Complete annual reports for parent company.
- Oversee and provide guidance to staff in deficiency remediation.
- Oversee formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies, if applicable and make recommendations as appropriate.
Support Statutory Audit:
- Oversee and facilitate the work of external auditors during on-site visits.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS degree in MIS / CS / Accounting or other related degrees.
- CPA Required with Accounting Degree; Not required for CS or MIS Degrees.
- CISA, CISM and CISSP are strongly preferred
- Big 4 or other big consulting firm experience is preferred
- Japanese Language is a big plus
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Expert level audit knowledge and skills in IT/accounting and/or information system operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Office products.
- Proficient knowledge level using SAP / GRC (SAP/HANA knowledge is a plus)
- Excellent Data Analytics, Data Science, Database management capabilities.
- Proficient in SQL, Python, R and RPAs
- Current knowledge and understanding of relevant Sarbanes-Oxley and internal auditing compliance and practice issues.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Contacts pertain to significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- May require some travel, up to 30% of the time to international or domestic locations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.