Panasonic – IT Audit Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Helps in Preparation of IT / Financial risk assessment annually.
- Preforms Risk Assessment
- Create IT Control Framework which included general controls & application controls
- Conduct an open meeting with process/control owners.
- Communicate the results of internal audit reviews directly with business unit and senior management.
- Prepare an audit plan based on risk assessment and understand the specific issues to be evaluated.
Review Audit Results:
- Communicate audit results to respective department.
- Manages Data Privacy review and related risk analysis.
- Create and review remediation plans with process owners.
- Conduct a follow-up audit.
Conduct IT, Financial and Operational Audits:
- Oversee/Participate in IT, financial and operational audit as per the audit plan.
- Highlights system flaws
- Promote efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface, and security designs.
- Draft a report on audit findings.
- Test and document financial and computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
Documentation, Testing and Evaluation
- Review document test results prepared by staff auditors.
- Assist and oversee staff auditors in documenting, testing and evaluating financial and IT internal controls under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act or the COSO framework.
- Executing control testing. This will include both general and application IT control reviews which will include reviews of system architecture, configuration settings and application functionality.
- Assess the design and effectiveness of security policies and standards, internet use, network security awareness and enforcement, access controls security architecture and administration and operating systems.
- Assist and provide guidance to staff auditors in promoting preventative controls.
- Oversee process walkthrough with process control owners.
- Communicate audit findings and noted deficiencies as they are presented to process control owners. Provide recommendations to senior-level resources with veral and written correspondence, including draft reports tat are comprehensive and comelte in each audit area.
- Complete annual reports for parent company.
- Oversee and provide guidance to staff in deficiency remediation.
- Oversee formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies, if applicable and make recommendations as appropriate.
Support Statutory Audit
- Oversee and facilitate the work of external auditors during on-site visits.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS degree in MIS / CS / Accounting or other related degrees.
- CPA Required;
- CISA, CISM and CISSP are strongly preferred
- Big 4 or other big consulting firm experience is preferred
- Japanese Language is a big plus
- 8-10 years of related experience.
- Expert level audit knowledge and skills in IT/accounting and/or information system operations.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Office products.
- Expert knowledge level using SAP / GRC (SAP/HANA knowledge is a plus)
- Excellent Data Analytics, Data Science, Database management capabilities.
- Proficient in SQL, Python, R and RPAs
- Current knowledge and understanding of relevant Sarbanes-Oxley and internal auditing compliance and practice issues.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Contacts pertain to significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others
- May require some travel, up to 30% of the time to international or domestic locations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.