Panasonic – IT Audit Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do
- Perform control testing for JSOX compliance
- Perform task related to special projects as deemed necessary by IAD management
- Perform administrative tasks as required
Education & Experience:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting, Audit, Finance, or related field.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Window, MS Office, etc.)
- Commitment to a team environment
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- PNA Internal Audit Team
- PNA IAD Business Partners (accounting groups)
- 24 Hours/week (or more)
- General office environment