This position is responsible for design and maintenance of data integration of disparate systems, will obtain, analyze, transform and load data from source to destination systems internal or externally through Adeptia technology. The Data Integration Architect will work closely with different department leaders to design, develop and support data integration needs.
- Drive and lead product, system or project initiatives from plan to implementation in support of delivering business value
- Collaborate with internal and external Business Partners to ensure effective prioritization of products, systems, and projects. Lead and work closely with applications architects and support team to achieve business needs.
- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of integration solutions for managing and integrating data between operational systems, data repositories, and reporting and analytical applications this includes Initiate, analyze, design, develop, test and implement Integration using Adeptia
- Create and propose technical design documentation which includes current and future functionality, objects affected, specifications, and flows/diagrams to detail the proposed Integration implementation.
- Participates in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge
- Monitor All adeptia integrations and provide support for investigating and troubleshooting production issues along with supporting, monitoring, execute production jobs and processes.
- Provide expertise and guidance on functional and technical demands
- Develop task assignments and manage team activities to fulfill business requirements
- Enhance and innovate IT concepts and standards
- Audit processes and procedures within IT framework to achieve best practices
- Identify areas of cost savings and productivity improvements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors Degree preferred. Equivalent experience, education and/or certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelors.
- 4+ years experience with degree
- 10+ years relevant experience without degree
- Minimum 3 years of Experience is Must in Adeptia to integrate data from structured and unstructured formats: flat files, XML, EDI, JSON, EXCEL
- Possess a thorough understanding of the financial impact of specific role and basic understanding of other functions within the business
- Experience in supporting development and testing of systems enhancements and maintains strong working relationship and open communications with full-time and contract staff
- Collaborate with customers to clarify and document specific requirements
- Participate in system designs sessions with customers, identifying issues, and recommending resolutions
- Working knowledge and experience in online transactional (OLTP) processing and analytical processing (OLAP) databases and schemas
- Define and document the pros and cons of potential solutions and communicate with your team
- Participate in technical discussions with vendors and consultants
- Facilitate customer service feedback process and adjust process to improve customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analyze root causes and recommend ways to fix the issue
- Understand vendor relationships and when to involve supervisors
- Work in a team setting to improve oneself and coworkers