Role and Responsibilities
- Support and develop business operations and key initiatives
- Investigate and solve functional and technical demand
- Measure the quality of deliverables in support of IT goals
- Practice and adhere to IT concepts and standards and make suggestions for improvement
- Analyze business requirements and generate solution designs
- Design, develop and document processes and procedures within the IT framework
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelors Degree preferred. Equivalent experience, education and/or certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelors.
2+ years of experience with a degree
5+ years of relevant experience without a degreeAdditional Notes
- Experience in the following areas
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service experience preferred. Work order management system for field support experience ideal.
- Microsoft Power Apps and Flow
- Vendor management. Leverage multiple vendors to deliver solutions. Ensure that vendors are meeting agreed-upon commitments
- Knowledge of Desktop systems, networking and server support. Key will be to communicate with end-users and tie in the right support areas.
- Experience with a Service Industry is desirable, but not required
- Business Relationship management skills
- Provide end-user desk-side training for client technologies
- Drive continuous process improvement of internal IT processes in order to meet changing business unit conditions
- Make recommendations and drive process improvements for Service Support processes and the Service Desk
- Provide the ITS organization with feedback on the direction of the support based on interactions with the end-user.
- Execute change management tasks including communication to key user communities, providing subject matter expertise, providing training and documentation where appropriate
The Hussmann® Promise:Continuously providing the most customer-focusedsolutions in the food retailing industryBetter Business ּ Better partners ּ Better world