This position is primarily responsible for design and maintenance of Informatica Master data management, also responsible to manage Data warehousing structures, data management, various DataMart’s, business rules, various reports, dashboards, scoreboards, and other solutions requests. The Analyst will closely work with Architect and different department leaders, architects to analyze and help design, develop and support MDM, Business intelligence reports, scorecards, data structures, and dashboards
- Consulting with internal and external clients to model enterprise-wide complex data structures including master data management
- Participate in development and maintenance of the database architecture and recommend solutions to business needs including creating structure where none exists for reporting/analytics database solutions using modern techniques and programming language
- Designs, develops, tests, monitors, manages, and validates MDM data activities, including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing and updating processes.
- Will participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Works harmoniously in a cross-functional team comprised of managers, supervisors, business analysts, systems personnel and other developers in ensuring the delivery of MDM solutions as planned, on time and within the budget
- Develop and maintain the appropriate operational documentation for MDM solutions
- Research, collect, validate, and collate data and information to design, direct, and support the development of accurate and meaningful MDM metrics reports.
- Ensure the accuracy, performance and consistency of the MDM information
- Perform health checks to ensure the integrity of the MDM data, and the synchronization of MDM.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors Degree preferred. Equivalent experience, education and/or certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelors.
- 2+ years experience with degree
- 5+ years relevant experience without degree
- Informatica MDM developer with 2 to 4 years or experience. Candidates Must have experience designing and developing solution in Informatica MDM
- Design and implementation of data integration that are innovative, scalable and high performing within Informatica PowerCenter.
- Rich understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) concepts, architectures and business processes and ability to Perform systems and data analysis for implementation of Informatica MDM mappings and workflows
- Expert-level ability writing complex and performant queries in SQL.
- Rich understanding of data architectural and design patterns including normalized, dimensional, data vault, and multi-dimensional approaches.
- Researches and prototypes technical solutions for data warehouse architecture, ETL, cubes, analytics and cloud integration. Provides recommendations to Executive and IT leadership.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with technologies outside of his/her comfort area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of personnel individually and within teams. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
- Manage timely flow of MDM information to users.
- Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of MDM solutions.
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Generate and Maintain standard or custom MDM reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.