Role and Responsibilities
- Support and develop business operations and key initiatives
- Investigate and solve functional and technical demand
- Measure quality of deliverables in support of IT goals
- Practice and adhere to IT concepts and standards and make suggestions for improvement
- Analyze business requirements and generate solution designs
- Design, develop and document processes and procedures within IT framework
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors Degree preferred. Equivalent experience, education and/or certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelors.
- 2+ years experience with degree
- 5+ years relevant experience without degree
- Possess a basic understanding of the financial impact
- Provide detailed creation of documentation and requirements using cases
- Define and create functional and system design specifications
- Define preliminary problem statement and research topic
- Understand technical concepts and apply the knowledge to discussions with vendors and consultants
- Evaluate, document, and resolve reported issues from customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Find ways to improve and promote quality
- Research, meet, and identify issues with vendors to ensure a proper fit
- Work in a team setting to improve oneself and coworkers
- Experience in the following areas
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service experience preferred. Work order management system for field support experience ideal.
- Microsoft Power Apps and Flow
- Vendor management. Leverage multiple vendors to deliver solutions. Ensure that vendors are meeting agreed upon commitments
- Knowledge of Desktop systems, networking and server support. Key will be to communicate with end users and tie in the right support areas.
- Experience with a Service Industry is desirable, but not required
- Business Relationship management skills
- Provide end user desk-side training for client technologies
- Drive continuous process improvement of internal IT processes in order to meet changing business unit conditions
- Make recommendations and drive process improvements for Service Support processes and the Service Desk
- Provide the ITS organization with feedback on the direction of the support based on interactions with end user.
- Execute change management tasks including communication to key user communities, providing subject matter expertise, providing training and documentation where appropriate