About the Role:
The asset management analyst oversees the life-cycle management of all Hussmann information technology assets including acquisition, inventory tracking, auditing, and compliance. Establishes, maintains, and enforces asset management procedures and standards across all Hussmann business units.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development, planning and oversight for the IT asset & lease management programs; monitors and tracks all IT assets from procurement to retirement
- Full responsibility for all aspects of IT procurement policy, procedures, and processes supporting IT asset management and lease management
- Design and implement processes and procedures for tracking and analyzing technical and financial data of company hardware and software from requisition through retirement
- Maintenance and/or development of tracking systems for hardware and software acquisition and related services
- Communicate asset management strategies to team members and partners in a timely and clear fashion
- Coordinates Hussmann hardware disposal efforts: partners with IT Finance & procurement to ensure asset and lease management controls support asset management
- Manage asset data such as hardware serial numbers for the configuration management database (CMDB/ITAM) and ensure information is up-to-date, accurate, and auditable
- Establishes and monitors processes to assign and track computers assigned to Hussmann employees
- Generates asset and lease tracking reports as needed by IT leadership for planning and budgeting purposes; performs other duties as assigned
- Partners with the IT Service Desk and Finance Analyst to plan and communicate computer refreshes, buyouts, and lease schedule management
- Manage and tracking of software license assigned to end users, reviewing, and managing IT resource volume and expenditures against purchase agreements
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in asset management, including engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management, business stakeholders and frontline operational IT staff with a degree
- 5+ years of experience in asset management, including engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management, business stakeholders and frontline operational IT staff without a degree
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Power BI tools and or Excel to compare and combine data from various sources
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of software license assignment, compliance, software auditing and asset management
- Strong familiarity and technical competency with asset management software and/or inventory-tracking systems
- Familiar with IT contract management, purchasing and procurement processes
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, asset management and lease management
- Technology asset life cycle (whether digital technology, information, financial or physical assets), best practice governance, tools and services
- Experience with IT Policy, process, and procedure development and implementation
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ITIL, Forescout, Microsoft Service Center, Cierson, Active Directory or similar tools
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.