About Panasonic Avionics
For over 35 years, Panasonic Avionics Corporation has led the industry in design and implementation of breakthrough In-Flight Entertainment solutions that connect the business and pleasure of flying.
Performs administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
Office supporting a team of 10 aviation mechanics. Responsible for keeping parts room stocked. Sorting, ordering, logging, tracking and shipping inventory. Required to ship items internationally through customs. Must be able to pass badging background at airport. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Maintains records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items
- Prepares and maintains records of goods shipped. Document all transactions in Oracle, Microsoft Excel and proprietary software.
- Order new items, keeping supplies at optimal capacity
- Track all items, attach tracking number upon receipt, and update records receipt, to installation to repair in proprietary software system.
International Shipping and Receiving
- International shipping. Able to prepare high volume of documentation to meet accuracy required for customs standards.
- Unpacks and inspects goods received against purchase orders, repair orders, or invoices
- Inspects incoming materials for hidden damage, quality, and conformity
- Processes quarantined parts and processes per established guidelines
- Perform Cycle Counts.
- High accuracy in paperwork and product tracking
- Able to work with high level of accuracy with minimal supervision
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Good math skills.
- Good organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to operate a computer and utilize MS office suite of software applications.
- Some experience using shipping software i.e. Fed-X, DHL, UPS, preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and customers in a professional environment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature.
- Able to prioritize competing tasks, able to keep multiple projects and deadlines moving forward and on track.
- Comfortable learning new software.
EDUCATION /EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of related experience.
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- Ability to work holidays and any shift assigned.
- Located at an airport Base Station, employee must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to meet the requirements of the airport authority for access and vehicle operation on their premises.
This role will not provide applicants with sponsorship employment benefits or work visas.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.