Proactively develops and maintains proper Inventory Controls at ALL Logistics locations for PASA using inventory systems. Responsible to process all inventory adjustments physically, (Internal Transactions (IT), Part Number (PN) Change, Status change etc...). Responsible for verifying and returning quality suspect material back to factories. In charge of receiving, controlling and processing Return Goods Authorization (RGA) inventory. Supports during inventory audits and physical inventories. Supports on verifying inventory returns and receipts from factories. Interacts with internal and external departments to ensure proper accounting for inventory. Continuous Improvement of WMS (Warehouse Management System) processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Coordinates with 3PL.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Supervises the results of ALL Cycle Count and Physical Inventory counts at all PASA locations. Responsible for delivering the results to inventory supervisor for review prior to submission to Accounting Group.
- Supports physical inventory process to ensure all inventory control transactions have been posted accurately for assigned warehouse.
- Reconciles inventory inaccuracies following related procedures using inventory system.
- Works closely with factory, customer care, and quality teams to contain suspect inventory and transact to assigned locations as agreed to by the team.
- Supports internal and external inventory audits.
- Supports managing non-conforming material and drives processes for timely disposition.
- Prepares Inventory results for review at monthly ISP meeting. Reports include Slow and No Move Inventory status and disposition plans.
- Establishes and ensures maintenance, accuracy and integrity of the Inventory Process and System.
- Prepares analysis and recommended solutions for scenario planning.
- Works closely with Finance to ensure integrity of reporting and scenarios/solutions. Reconciles differences in all inventory systems and makes appropriate adjustments.
- In partnership with 3PL, develops optimal processes, methods and routings to deliver damage-free delivery products across all locations using Warehouse Management System.
- Coordinates the execution of quarterly Scrap identification and RFA development process.
- Monitors performance of key metrics across all Inventory locations and communicates alerts and organizes actions/ teams for closing the gaps.
- High School Education/GED required.
- Three (3) years related experience in a Logistics or Supply Chain management environment or a directly related field that includes inventory or packaging.
- Supervisory or lead role experience required.
- Specific experience in an automotive electronics-manufacturing environment preferred.
- English / Spanish fluency strongly preferred.
- Work experience in a cross-cultural, Global environment preferred.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain effective relationships reconciling customer issues.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) and Windows based databases appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning or Warehouse Management System software and inventory management processes is preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.