MAINTENANCE SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (A&P Mechanic)
(San Francisco International Airport)
Minimum starting hourly rate of $22.85 (inclusive of local differential) with applicable licenses and education and 0-1 yr of experience. Starting rates increase with years of experience. Other offerings include bonus potential, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, sick time, medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, life insurance, and more.
Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
As a Maintenance Services Representative for PAC, you will be using your A&P license to service our electronic aviation devices onboard planes! How exciting would it be to be a part of the technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Responsible for performing tasks in Stores including stockroom, unserviceable area, and shipping and receiving. Performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Unpacks and inspects goods received against purchase orders, repair orders, or invoices
- Inspects incoming materials for hidden damage, quality, and conformity
- Maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Processes quarantined parts and processes per established guidelines
- Prepares and maintains records of goods shipped.
- Perform Cycle Counts.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Good math skills.
Good organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to operate a computer and utilize MS office suite of software applications.
- Some experience using shipping software i.e. Fed-X, DHL, UPS, preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and customers in a professional environment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature.
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- Ability to work holidays and any shift assigned.
If located at an airport Base Station, employee must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to meet the requirements of the airport authority for access and vehicle operation on their premises.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of related experience.
*Must be able to meet the requirements of the airport authority and/or airline customers related to health and safety and/or access to the airport, airplanes, and related equipment; including vaccination and testing where lawful and applicable.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
- Paid time off: Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.