Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Responsible for performing tasks in Stores including stockroom, unserviceable area, and shipping and receiving. Performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Unpacks and inspects goods received against purchase orders, repair orders, or invoices
- Inspects incoming materials for hidden damage, quality, and conformity
- Maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Processes quarantined parts and processes per established guidelines
- Prepares and maintains records of goods shipped.
- Perform Cycle Counts.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Good math skills.
- Good organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to operate a computer and utilize MS office suite of software applications.
- Some experience using shipping software i.e. Fed-X, DHL, UPS, preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and customers in a professional environment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature.
- Knowledge on customs import/export processes related to aeronautical products.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years of related experience.
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- Ability to work holidays and any shift assigned.
- If located at an airport Base Station, employee must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to meet the requirements of the airport authority for access and vehicle operation on their premises.
*** Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.